Sunday, December 24, 2006

The Wedding Proposal

Just not too long ago, my parents are starting to pester me on the "M" word. Asking me to start considering a house purchase. Well.. indeed my target was to get married by the age of 25 and I am already 23 this year moving on to my targeted age real soon..... We have not gotten a house, no house plans, no wedding plans, etc...

Finally. on the marked date of 23rd December, my boyfriend of 5 YEARS finally popped the question!! Yippee!!! Well.. thinking back, the way he did it was rather comical and silly.. but... sweet... I AM SO GETTING MARRIED!!
It was 2 days before Christmas and there were many shoppers on the streets of Orchard Road.

We were strolling along the streets just like the rest of the crowd.. busy taking silly pictures and stuff..

As the time draws towards midnight, he stopped in front of Takashimaya entrance.. and told me to close my eyes.. At this time.. he took out a cute furry little bear.. I was like ..ok so that is what he is gonna give me? A bear?? Well.. I fiddled a little with the bear.. and he told me to look closer at the scarf that was tugged around the bear's neck.. Lo and behold... something sparkles before my eyes... It was the long awaited ring... He finally proposed!!! Well.. not exactly my dream settings of a romantic venue nor the usual cliche kneeling and proposing.. but still.. HE PROPOSED... Can you imagine my excitement at that time?

Unwilling to let my dream proposal whisked past.. I made him kneel down for the proposal which he obediently did... Awww... So Sweet... Enjoy the cute little moment of the way he proposed that day... heheeehee... It may be an old way of proposal. But to me, this is an evergreen form of proposal. Its the sweetest and most romantic form of proposal.

No comments: